Homeopathic Treatment can be a wonderful, fulfilling and quite a mystical journey. These words are often used to describe pregnancy. So, it makes sense that using Homeopathic Medicine during pregnancy is ideal. Your body is going through so many changes after you become pregnant. They are the types of changes that affect your whole being.
Hormonal shifts, morning sickness, nausea, fatigue, poor digestion, hemorrhoids, pelvic and back pain, varicose veins, and heartburn can all be helped with Homeopathy. Seeing a Homeopath during pregnancy can help create the type of pregnancy that resolves many lingering health concerns instead of potentially creating more of them in the future.
Even if all you are looking for is to ease the pain of delivery, Homeopathic Treatment is a good choice. To prepare your body to give birth, there is a series of nutritive Homeopathic remedies that I recommend to be taken during each trimester that help the specific tissues in the body to develop and support the development of your baby. These are commonly known as the Homeopathic Remedies called Tissue Salts.
I’ve formulated three separate combinations for each trimester to support what your body is working towards in each trimester. Some of the Tissue Salts that are included in my Pregnancy Protocol include the following:
• For bone development and elasticity of connective tissue (helping to prevent stretch marks), Calcarea Fluoraticum is the tissue salt to use. It also is helpful in preventing circulatory problems, hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
• For nerve and muscle development, which will reduce the chances of heartburn and cramps, use Magnesium Phosphoricum.
• To prevent a tendency towards anemia by increasing blood oxygenation, use Ferrum Phosphoricum.
• For supporting nerves and muscles (including the heart) and to help control fluid balance (swollen hands or ankles) preventing and high blood pressure (and putting on that extra weight), use Natrum Muriaticum.
• Silica (which is one of the most ubiquitous substances on earth and in our bodies) made into a Tissue Salt Homeopathic Remedy helps to build strong teeth, bones and hair of the fetus plus pubic bones and the supportive conjunctive tissues for your delivery.
If you are looking for emotional support and meaning within your journey towards motherhood, then seeing a Homeopath is a perfect choice for you. Emotions that rise up during pregnancy are important to consider. Homeopathy works great on this level because it is a very holistic medicine that works with your whole system to help you feel like you can respond appropriately with strength and balance.
If this is your first pregnancy, this may be one of the last times you have the opportunity to indulge in healing sessions focused on yourself. Seeing a Homeopath means that you spend quality time thinking about your emotional and physical health and tendencies. The process of the Homeopathic Consultation facilitates an understanding of yourself that help you to resolve old patterns or emotional tendencies and maintain your overall wellbeing. This is an exceptional way to enter your journey into motherhood.
By Elena Cecchetto CCH, RSHom(NA) Certified Homeopath Access Natural Healing 604-568-4663 info@AccessNaturalHealing.com