If you suffer from ringing, roaring, humming or other noises in the ear that are unrelated to external sounds, you could be suffering from tinnitus. This is a very real and serious condition. It may be intermittent or continuing and it can change over time as you’ve got the condition. Tinnitus can be distracting, annoying and in a few cases even related to or making a contribution to hearing loss to some level. It can meddle with your job, your sleep patterns and your general well being. However, there are treatment alternatives available for tinnitus. One of these is homeopathic treatment for tinnitus.
Many people are shocked to hear that there are homeopathic treatments available for tinnitus. As with any other homeopathic cures, you should always seek the aid a professional for proper dosage amounts. The required amounts can change from person to person and too much of even natural products can be dangerous.
Here are some samples of homeopathic treatments for tinnitus that may be helpful to your case:
• Calcarea carbonica- this may help people with tinnitus with vertigo, hearing problems, cracking or pulsing sensations in the ears and more. They may feel easily fatigued, chilly, have cravings for sweets and get anxious easily.
• Carbo vegetabilis: This can help people who experience ringing in the ears during colds or flu. Symptoms may feel worse at night and the person may feel cold or have a craving for fresh air.
• Cinchona officinalis: This is helpful with tinnitus sufferers who feel weak, nervous and over sensitive.
• Cimicifuga: If you have tinnitus with a sensitivity to noise, you may benefit from this type of homeopathic treatment for tinnitus. You may also have pain and muscle tension in the neck and back. May be typically energetic and happy but when not feeling well become depressed or fearful.
• Graphites: Can help with a tinnitus sufferer with associated deafness. This person may hear hissing and clicking sounds.
• Kali carbonicum: This can be helpful to tinnitus sufferers with roaring, cracking or itching in the ears.
It is also necessary to remember that the cause of the tinnitus will affect the type of homeopathic treatment you use. Step 1 before using any kind of treatment for tinnitus should be to try to trace the original reason for your condition. This will help you know the way to correctly treat it and possible cure yourself.
These are just a few homeopathic treatments for tinnitus. To discover the exact one that is your bag and how much you need to take will require consultation with a specialist in homeopathic drugs. You’ll need to find the homeopathic treatment that most matches your kind of tinnitus symptoms. Then you need to establish the correct quantity of the homeopathic remedy to meet your needs. In a few cases it is also important to try multiple kinds of homeopathic treatments until you find the right one for your case. Just like no 2 folk are precisely alike, neither are two cases of tinnitus.
The advice found here is for research purposes only. No advice is meant. As with any condition it is recommended for you to talk with a doctor before taking any medical advice.